DUBAI SOUTH: THE CITY OF SUPREMELY EFFICIENT LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
Dubai’s geographical location makes it an important global hub for trade and logistics, linking growth markets across Africa, India, Asia Pacific and China, to the rest of the world. Its proximity to other major cities, and its investment in the world’s busiest airports and seaports, makes it a key player in international trade.
EXPLOITING DUBAI'S SUPERIOR GEOPOLITICAL LOCATION
Exploiting Dubai’s superior geopolitical location, the Dubai South Logistics District is a supply chain capital for international markets.
With uninhibited access to seaports, airports and major roads, the Logistics District offers unrivalled speed, connectivity and flexibility to contract logistics, integrators, freight forwarders, agents and traders. Ready-to-occupy, build-to-suit solutions are available for all asset classes and include scope for office, manufacturing, research and development, warehousing, logistics and distribution.
In short, the Dubai South Logistics District offers a spectrum of focused real estate solutions.
- MENASA projected regional GDP of $12.8 trillion by 2023
- Second fastest growing market globally, comprising 23% of the world’s population
- Young population with a disposal income – 50% of the region’s population is under 25 years old
- Access to 45% of global oil reserves and 28% natural gas reserves
- Remains the gateway to the Middle East, Africa and a third of the world’s population lives within a four-hour flight radius, and two-thirds within an eight-hour radius
- Strategically located next to Al Maktoum International Airport
- Connected to Jebel Ali Port, the busiest harbour in the Middle East with 150 shipping lanes
- Direct access to UAE’s main trans-emirates highways
- Planned Metro and Etihad Rail services
EASE OF BUSINESS
- 100% foreign business ownership
- 100% capital repatriation
- 100% corporate and personal tax exemption
- 100% import & export tax exemption
- Secure and regulated legal environment with transparent rules and regulations
FLEXIBILITY & EFFICIENCY
WHETHER YOU ARE A MULTINATIONAL, SME OR STARTUP
BUILT TO SUIT DEVELOPMENT
Flexible, bespoke turnkey solutions
Streamlining your products from origin to point of sale is a necessity. Our purpose built warehouses offer access to an unparalleled multimodal distribution network. Our facilities are benchmarked on international standards to provide a vital operational infrastructure for your fast-cycle business. Being equipped with everyday amenities provides a productive working environment in addition to enhancing your business’s efficiency.
Perfect facility for fast moving cargo.
DEDICATED SINGLE-TENANTED WAREHOUSES
Download Brochure Floor Plans
TestimonialsSome of Our Clients
“The licensing incentives make Dubai South an attractive location, as well as being near to what will be the world’s largest airport.”
Abishek Shah, Director, RSA Logistics
“Dubai South represents excellent value and sufficient space with the potential to expand as required. We have increased our client base and developed a very robust pipeline of clients with local and regional requirements.”
Werner Kleymann, Regional Manager, Kuehne+Nagel
“Dubai South has allowed us to provide a state-of-the-art hub service, linking major trade lanes together and offering multimodal and consolidation services to provide our customers flexibility, economies of scale and supply chain efficiencies.”
Claus Schmidt, Managing Director, Palapina
“When you establish a unique logistics free zone which is also a trans-continental hub, the decision for a logistics and transportation company to invest there becomes a no-brainer.”
Hussein Hachem, CEO, Aramex
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
E-GATE PASS SYSTEMThe E-Gate Pass Portal allows our clients to conveniently procure online, paperless gate passes. The pass regulates and monitors the movements of goods to the free zone, and facilitates records of all goods moving through the gates. Watch a short video that explains how to use the E-Gate Pass Portal.
- E-Gate Pass System Registration Process
- E-Gate Pass System Registration Form
- User Modification Form
- E-Gate Pass System User Guide
- Manual gate pass process in case of E-gate pass system error
CONSTRUCTION GATE ACCESSThe Logistics District has two dedicated gates that may be accessed by authorized construction companies that are building facilities for our clients. Our Operations Department also issues gate passes for the entry and exit of construction tools, materials and labors for security and data collection purposes.
- Construction Gate Registration Procedure
- Construction Gate Operations Guidelines
- Construction Gate Pass Registration Form
- Construction Gate Material or Equipment Entry/Exit Pass Form