WHY DUBAI SOUTH
Dubai South is a fully integrated ecosystem suited to every business and industry. Being a city of 145 sq. kms, Dubai South has the critical mass to sustain a broad, innovative and flourishing platform that supports every conceivable enterprise and industry in the most strategic location in Dubai – a vital connecting point between East and West.
THE IDEAL URBAN ECOSYSTEM TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Dubai South is your preferred gateway to the emerging and dynamic markets of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia – a region with a GDP projected to reach $12.8 trillion by 2022-23.
- Anchoring yourself at Dubai South enables you to enjoy proximity to Dubai’s Jebel Ali Port and the Al Maktoum International Airport, the world’s largest airport in the making, giving your business the superior edge in terms of time saved and significant reduction in operational costs.
- Our Logistics Corridor, running across a 200km sq. custom bonded zone, connects air, land and sea, setting a new global standard for goods handling – 4 hours from sea to air.
At Dubai South, you will find the ideal integrated urban ecosystem that enables your business to make significant savings with regard to time and money.
As a self-sustained and integrated city, we are able to provide you with a wide range of offerings to suit your unique needs:
- A selection of thriving industries ranging from the aviation industry to retail, hospitality, food and beverage all the way to education and information technology.
- A versatile range of products customized to fit your needs, such as shell & core, fitted-out, and custom built offices spaces, industrial facilities and commercial buildings for lease or rent.
FREEDOM TO DO BUSINESS
Free Economic Zones at Dubai South offer foreign investors – the entrepreneur, the SME, or the MNC – unparalleled benefits such as 100% foreign ownership, repatriation of capital and profits, free transfer of funds and exemption of import and export duties.